Sunday, April 4, 2010

Have had a lovely weekend

... so far, and it's not over yet!

Its easter in Sweden and that means weekend from friday-monday. Sweetness ;)
For fun, let's start with thursday! On thursday I sleept in, woke up around 10 am. Drove my stepsister Linnea to a place, and had lunch with my dad that was working from home. We talked about this and that and enjoyed eachothers company. After a few hours. TIME TO WORKOUT! Yey! I was a bit nervous, considering my not more than average performance at tuesday-class. I was lucky, only groundwork. I did good, and i really enjoyed it. We did a triangle, a kimura and a really cool and kinda effortless choke. Very educational ;) And of course we ended our oneandahalfhour-class with endurance/strength. I was DONE! But I got some nice feedback and my entire week was awesome again! I love mma! After mma I went to my cousin Johanna for dinner and excellent company!

On friday, me and my mom took the ford to Mariefred, a town about an hour from home. It's the home of the oldest inn in Sweden and a castle: Gripsholms Castle. A castle built by the swedish king Gustav Vasa. Very very beatiful. It was supernice, me and my mom had an awesome time together.

Today, I met Stina!! So AWESOME!
We walked around Sthlm and Stina did a little bit of shopping. I was just advice and company extrodinaire ;) After that I got to have easterdinner with Stina and her relatives. So nice! I have had an excellent week!

Tomorrow sunday, I'm gonna meet up with Stina again and maybe show her my hoods :) We'll see.

Miss all of y'all in Mass. Hope ur having an excellent time!
xoxo,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa!
    I wish you HAPPY EASTER!
    It's great, that your Blog is in English now! :)
    But you need to get me some details about your vacation and you need to post some pictures! please!!! :)
    xoxo bea.

    ReplyDelete