Seriously!!
Why did I have to come home just by easter! The food/desserts/candies are delicious and I'm struggling alot not to stuff my face ever single opportunity I get! Fortunatly I'm working out!
On friday I took a 1,5 h walk w my dad and his fiance. Yesterday I went for a run. So I guess It's plus-minus-zero in the end ;)
Well well. Easter is over... OFFICIALLY! And I need to get myself back on track. That means, good food, alot of excercise and overall activity( like using the stairs and the bicycle). Nothing comes for free u know ;) Especially not a fit body, wich is my longterm-goal.
Tomorrow I'll be back at Storm for some good mma-training! I'm ready to give it my all!
This week is also the week that I'm gonna get myself a job. Dont get me wrong, Ive been looking for jobs prior leaving Hopkinton, but this is the week I'm hoping for good news! That means, if I'm hired or not! Im counting on ya'll to cross fingers, legs, arms and toes for me ;)
Now I'm gonna be a good girl and go for a walk.
Its times like these I wish I had a dog. Good company that is happy to walk beside u... quietly.
xoxo,
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment