Sunday, April 11, 2010

Two weeks at home,

And I'm pretty much a Swede again. Well... a much happier, jollier and more charming Swede. Than my old Swedish-self. Wich is really nice, and I have all of y'all lovely americans, germans, swedes and brazilians to thank for it! You really took out the best in me! :)

What's new? Well, tomorrow I'm finally gonna get to know if I got the job or not, didnt get to know on friday as I hoped. Well, well. If you're waiting for something good, it might be worth waiting a little longer! Other than that its been a great weekend/week. On friday we celebrated my big-brothers b'day. His 23rd. We brought ribs, grilled chicken, potato salad, chocolate cake and joy to his apartment out on "the country". He served me 1 and a half glass of champagne, and after that I was truly tipsy! Hihi.

On saturday, me and my mom watched my brothers and his girlfriends dog, Solo. Walked her and just chillaxed. In the evening I went to my bff Jessica for some dinner and good conversation. Lovely.

Today sunday I got up at 8.00am to eat before training at Storm. It went well. It was a small but dedicated group that took on different techniques and tricks with great excellence ;) We got to roll the last 15 minutes of the class and it's soo much fun to try out your moves "for real". Nothing beats the feeling of getting a kimura or an armbar in during difficult sparring. I love it! After that, me, my cousin Johanna and my aunt Gunilla took a long walk in Stockholm. Before I took the train home, made myself some blackpudding and wrote this blog.

Now I'm gonna hang out with my younger brothers and taste some of the spongecake the smallest one made all by himself.

Talk to yall laters
;) Lisa the Swede

No comments:

Post a Comment