Had my first class at storm mma yesterday.
It was brutal! Coming back after a month of being a couch-potato is never easy.
But I truly enjoyed it, learnt a few new things too. For example: a handstand.
Never ever done one before, but now I have. Yeay me ;)
Our coach is a funny dude, when he's not using his unbeliavably deep voice to shout out encouraging/demanding orders, he's mostly strutting around the room testing out some moves to his tunes. Funny. And at some points during the class, I would give anything to be able to do the same, instead of burpees/push-ups and such. I performed above my own expectations! Tomorrow, I'm hopefully even better.
Woke up around 10am today, had b-fast, took a walk and met my best friends sister. Just finished a cup of coffee with my dad and his co-workers in Sthlm(short for stockholm). Or to be more specific, Radiohuset(the RadioHouse) in Östermalm(east sthlm). Very nice, considering it only lasted for 10min. Apparently my dad and the others are effective computer-geeks ;) I love 'em!
Tonight I'm gonna meet up w my lovely cousin Johanna for som e easter-shopping. I'm not gonna shop. I'm gonna be company extrodinaire and make her laugh all the time. Wich is always the case when the two of us hang out. We laugh our asses off. Very pleasant.
Hope all of y'all are having a blast,
Lisa
It was brutal! Coming back after a month of being a couch-potato is never easy.
But I truly enjoyed it, learnt a few new things too. For example: a handstand.
Never ever done one before, but now I have. Yeay me ;)
Our coach is a funny dude, when he's not using his unbeliavably deep voice to shout out encouraging/demanding orders, he's mostly strutting around the room testing out some moves to his tunes. Funny. And at some points during the class, I would give anything to be able to do the same, instead of burpees/push-ups and such. I performed above my own expectations! Tomorrow, I'm hopefully even better.
Woke up around 10am today, had b-fast, took a walk and met my best friends sister. Just finished a cup of coffee with my dad and his co-workers in Sthlm(short for stockholm). Or to be more specific, Radiohuset(the RadioHouse) in Östermalm(east sthlm). Very nice, considering it only lasted for 10min. Apparently my dad and the others are effective computer-geeks ;) I love 'em!
Tonight I'm gonna meet up w my lovely cousin Johanna for som e easter-shopping. I'm not gonna shop. I'm gonna be company extrodinaire and make her laugh all the time. Wich is always the case when the two of us hang out. We laugh our asses off. Very pleasant.
Hope all of y'all are having a blast,
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment