Hows life?
Mines really really good!
Im sooo at the right place at the right time, I have the funniest collegues, the friendliest friends and the most awesome workout buddies. Im enjoying every moment of being me!
Im probably gonna move in to my apartment this weekend. Im gonna spend my friday evening cleaning and fixing. Maybe I'll have myself some moving-in-beer? That would be nice. But I probably shouldnt, since Im trying to get into shape!
Im in the best shape Ive ever been, but its only gonna get better. And the fact that Ill be a better fighter the better shape Im in is really motivating, maybe even motivationg enough to skip a beer :) Dont u think?
Pics will be taken of my apartment tonight when Im done. I cant believe it. Its like a dream! My own place! Im loving it!
In 2 weeks my partner in crime, Franziska will come to the beatiful capital of Sweden, Stockholm. To visit. Its been a while and its gonna be fun to show her around. On top of that, thats the weekend my brother graduates from high school=big party! And the weekend before that Im going on a cruise to celebrate my BFF Jessica shos turning 22.
Life is gooooood :)
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment